The aim of our school is:
To include everyone, staff, pupils, pupils, parents, governors and the wider community in providing a caring, stimulating environment which enables everyone to feel valued and achieve their full potential.
This goal will only be achieved if:
- there is a shared commitment by pupils and parents and the school
- a high quality education is provided a s the right of every child
- effective learning is achieved by positive discipline
We ask you to share with us a commitment to a quality experience for your child.
Pupil and Parent Expectation of our School
The school will provide:
- provide a safe, well ordered and caring environment where learning can take place
- provide a place where each pupil is valued as an individual
- maintain a happy and enjoyable school ethos
- follow the Every Child Matters outcomes for all our pupils
- provide access to broad and balanced curriculum
- provide a range of opportunities and challenges to enable pupils to achieve their full potential
- provide regular information about progress and performance
- provide opportunities to express views on wider school issues
- provide work of a suitable standard for each child to that they can engage with the work and be challenged by it
- provide opportunities for parents to discuss their child’s progress, conduct and achievements and to provide an annual written report
- listen to any parental concerns and we will act upon them
Find out more in our Home-School Agreement.